Cabin Works is a family business founded in 2010 to provide property owners with peace of mind through reliable maintenance and cleaning services. We believe in the importance of work-life balance for our team and ourselves.
It is important that our team have the flexibility in their work schedules to enjoy our beautiful mountain area and spend time with friends and family. You will find that we have many family friendly gatherings and team building events throughout the year to celebrate together. We also are a proud sponsor of Grand Foundation’s Grand Pass program through the local Grand Foundation, which provides free skiing, free golf and other awesome benefits for you and a member of your family throughout the year. Just simply reserve your passes through our office and head out to the slopes!
Our company mission and core values are the basis for all decisions we make here and how we work together. It’s important you are aligned with these before applying for any opportunity in order to be successful and happy here at Cabin Works:
Who We Hire
We are building a team of professional, competent and friendly people whose goal is to be of value to our clientele and continue growing our company successfully. We hire grown-ups and we will treat you like one. You will be expected to take responsibility for yourself and be a consistent contributor to your team. We are transparent and honest with you; and expect the same in return.
We would love to meet you if you:
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working with others
- Are detail oriented, organized and can apply critical thinking skills
- Have a willingness to learn and grow
- Are able to communicate effectively with team members
- Have reliable transportation and can pass a background check
- Are aligned with our core values above
Is this you?
After receiving your application, you will be responded to within the next business day.
Current Job Postings
Cabin Works is currently hiring for the following positions (posting was last updated on 9/8/21):
- Full-Time Housekeeper (with employee housing opportunity) – click for more info
- Part-Time Housekeeper – click for more info
- Maintenance Technician (job posting coming soon, email [email protected] for more info