Cabin Works provides preventative and emergency maintenance service for commercial properties in Grand County, Colorado. We work directly with landlords, property owners, municipalities, leasing agencies, and HOAs to provide property management services, including 24×7 support for property owners, off-site management companies, and renters.
Our staff trained through a National Home Inspector program provides recurring property inspections on the exterior and/or interior of commercial buildings and spaces to mitigate the risk of major issues and provide status to property owners on the current condition of the property.
Cabin Works provides 24×7 emergency support through our Priority Support Plans, as well as scheduled property checks and as needed repair and clean up services.
Some of the commericial services we offer:
- 24×7 emergency support
- Weekly, 2x monthly, monthly and on-call property checks
- Monthly, 2x annually, and annual preventive maintenance tasks
- Handyman Services
- Facilities Maintenance
- Porter duties, such as recurring trash clean up and removal
- Reporting on current state of property, such as graffiti, dumping, damages, maintenance issues
- Renter maintenance management in housing units, including 24×7 renter phone support
- Window Washing – exterior and interior
- Light Plumbing, Electrical & HVAC
- Irrigation System Repair
- Pressure Washing
- Painting and Staining
- Appliance Repair
- Drywall Repair
- Glass Replacement
- Door and Window Repair
- Lock installation and Repair
- Garage Door Repair
- Garbage removal
- Commercial cleaning services
To learn more about our Plans or services, please contact us to inquire.